Business Continuity During COVID-19
Ensuring the health and well being of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve is our top priority.
Enpowered Solutions is taking measures to help prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, under the guidance of the CDC, City, County, and State public health officials in the areas where we work.
Steps Enpowered is Taking:
- Enpowered has prepared all team members to work remotely if the CDC calls for our teams to stay home for an extended period of time.
- Enpowered will start restricting our team members’ travel if the CDC recommends us doing so, or if our customers restrict us from visiting sites, however all non-on-site work will continue as available.
- Enpowered respects our team members’ wishes if they are unwilling to travel to a site, irrespective of CDC guidance. We will continue to complete the work in the event this occurs. We want to communicate well in advance that there may be work interruption or delays, and we will work diligently to minimize these impacts to your projects.
- Enpowered team members are prepared to work remotely by organizing conference calls instead of in-person meetings.
- Each team member has a backup contact for the project in the event they become unavailable for work due to personal illness or care for a family member.
By taking these steps, Enpowered is supporting nation-wide efforts to slow the spread of the virus while supporting our clients, our team members, and our extended team families.
For questions or concerns regarding your projects please reach out to your Enpowered project team member or email us at [email protected].