Enpowered is currently seeking a Project Manager for a full-time position in our Irvine, San Francisco, Chicago, or San Diego offices. This is a customer-facing role where the candidate will perform project management duties on most types of projects offered by the company and will represent project results directly to customers, acting as the main conduit for customer feedback and suggestions.
- Acting as project manager on most types of projects offered by Enpowered Solution.
- Generating proposals and work on multiple or complex projects
- Assisting design development for projects that are being proposed or executed by engineers
- Attending skills training and meetings as required
- Manage complex and diverse teams to complete the work contracted for by the company
- Support the development of the project management service provided by the company
- Conducting capacity planning
- Compiling related reports and data sheets as required
- Conducting or assisting with
- Provide QC of the final deliverables that are
sentto customerto ensure quality and contractual compliance
- Conducting site visits to collect data from facilities
- Contributing to the ongoing development and enhancement of the project management processes
- Developing new analytical tools and delivering advanced technical training
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports and other deliverables
- Organizing and writing reports
- Manage BMS data point mapping and other site related configuration
- Manage energy and carbon impact calculations development
- Manage eQUEST data modeling by engineers
- Manage prefunctional and functional performance tests
- Performing QA/QC process as needed
- Presenting results to customers and acting as the main conduit for customer feedback and suggestions
testingand commissioning building systems
- Training other project managers as necessary
- Manage engineers completing regression and inverse modeling techniques to develop energy baselines
- Participate in writing and performing prefunctional and functional performance tests
- Participate in writing Cx and M&V plans and other Cx documentation
- Participate in writing SOOs and other design documents as required
- Performing other duties as required
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Goal-driven Project Manager who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates and mobilizes team members to meet high-performance standards
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.