Enpowered is currently seeking a growth-oriented Energy Engineer for a full-time position in our Irvine, San Francisco or Chicago offices. The candidate will execute most types and sizes of energy engineering projects while meeting the project scope, schedule, budget and margin requirements for the customer and Enpowered. Modeling, trending, environmental impact calculations, and commissioning are but a few of the exciting responsibilities awaiting a qualified candidate.
- Assisting with generating proposals and work on multiple or complex projects.
- Assisting with HVAC, lighting, and other energy systems design.
- Attending skills training and meetings as required.
- Participating in capacity planning.
- Compiling related reports and data sheets as required.
- Conducting energy efficiency analysis of building and facility systems using appropriate analytical tools.
- Conducting or assisting with trend analysis.
- Conducting site visits to collect data from facilities.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and enhancement of the analytics processes.
- Developing new analytical tools and delivering advanced technical training.
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports and other deliverables.
- Leveraging analytical tools and energy experience to generate ideas for energy efficiency measures, performing feasibility analysis, and performing energy savings and financial analysis associated with measures.
- Managing small projects, including supervising other engineers.
- Organizing and writing reports.
- Performing BMS data point mapping and other site related configuration.
- Performing energy and carbon impact calculations.
- Performing eQUEST data modeling.
- Performing prefunctional and functional performance tests.
- Performing QA/QC process as needed.
- Presenting results to customers and acting as the main conduit for customer feedback and suggestions.
- Testing and commissioning building systems.
- Using regression and inverse modeling techniques to develop energy baselines.
- Writing and performing prefunctional and functional performance tests.
- Writing Cx and M&V plans and other Cx documentation.
- Writing SOOs and other design documents as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.