Enpowered is currently seeking a qualified Project Manager to fulfill the needs of our many projects in the commercial, institutional, and industrial sectors
Enpowered is currently seeking a Project Manager for a full-time position in our Santa Ana, San Francisco, Chicago, or San Diego offices. This is a customer facing role. The candidate will perform as a project manager on most types of projects offered by the company and will represent project results directly to customers, acting as the main conduit for customer feedback and suggestions.
- Acting as project manager on most types of projects offered by Enpowered Solution.
- Generating proposals and work on multiple or complex projects
- Assisting design development for projects that are being proposed or executed by engineers
- Attending skills training and meetings as required
- Manage complex and diverse teams to complete the work contracted for by the company
- Support the development of the project management service provided by the company
- Conducting capacity planning
- Compiling related reports and data sheets as required
- Conducting or assisting with development of deliverables
- Provide QC of the final deliverables that will sent to customer to ensure quality and contractual compliance
- Conducting site visits to collect data from facilities
- Contributing to the ongoing development and enhancement of the project management processes
- Developing new analytical tools and delivering advanced technical training
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports and other deliverables
- Organizing and writing reports
- Manage BMS data point mapping and other site related configuration
- Manage energy and carbon impact calculations development
- Manage eQUEST data modeling by engineers
- Manage prefunctional and functional performance tests
- Performing QA/QC process as needed
- Presenting results to customers and acting as the main conduit for customer feedback and suggestions
- Manage testing and commissioning building systems
- Training other project managers Is as necessary
- Manage engineers completing regression and inverse modeling techniques to develop energy baselines
- Participate in writing and performing prefunctional and functional performance tests
- Participate in writing Cx and M&V plans and other Cx documentation
- Participate in writing SOOs and other design documents as required
- Performing other duties as required
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Goal-driven Project Manager who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates and mobilizes team members to meet high-performance standards
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com