Enpowered has been contracted by San Diego Gas & Electric to provide No-Cost energy audits and energy reports to customers located in the SDG&E service territory.
3-Ways for a No Cost Audit
Put the Comprehensive Audit Program to work for your business. There are three ways you can participate:
- Complete an online request form and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com:
- Contact Enpowered’s Program manager directly at 949-529-5304 for assistance and additional information on how Enpowered can help you before, during, and after CAP
What is the Comprehensive Audit Program (CAP):
A smart approach to energy management begins with a comprehensive energy analysis. SDG&E’s Comprehensive Audit Program is a great place to start.
Available to businesses that:
- Have monthly on-peak demand of 100 kilowatts (kW) or greater for three consecutive months
- Are billed on a commercial, industrial, or agricultural Time-of-Use rate with SDG&E
- Have occupied the premise for a minimum of 6 months
SDG&E’s Comprehensive Audit Program is your solution for strategic energy analysis as it will deliver valuable insights about your electric use and savings tailored to your business. You’ll be able to tap into an array of energy management services from one central source and eliminate the challenge of having to determine what program is most suitable for your business.
Two categories of audits
- Category 1 Audit: A high-level walk-through that provides an equipment inventory and high-level payback estimates.
- Category 2 Audit: A more detailed analysis of selected measures with investment-grade savings and financial calculations and deliverables. This audit is geared towards businesses who plan to implement recommended measures within 1 year of the audit being completed.
Engineering expertise for business benefit
As part of the assessment phase, a comprehensive energy audit is performed by top-tier engineering talent at no cost to you. An audit of this caliber typically costs $.10 to $0.15 per square foot and varies based on the complexity of your energy needs. This level of engineering expertise means you will receive thorough results as part of the solutions phase so you can implement the highest value demand response and energy efficiency measures to save your business energy and money.
As a result of the audit, a report delivers findings in one concise summary that is easy to understand and act upon. You will clearly see how and where your energy is being consumed, a detailed analysis of all demand reduction and energy savings opportunities, and next steps to move forward on identified projects.
Most importantly, the report will connect the recommendations made with the right SDG&E offerings such as demand response rates or programs to reduce your operating costs. An SDG&E Account Executive or engineer will review the report with you and answer any questions you may have.