Focus On Energy RCx

Enpowered is a Focus On Energy Qualified Retrocommissioning Service Provider

Save on average 15% in energy costs and tap into up to $200,000 in financial incentives.

The Retrocommissioning (RCx) Program drives deep, lasting energy savings for owners and managers of existing buildings by taking a holistic approach to energy efficiency. The program targets building systems, energy-using equipment, and operating schedules, optimizing how these elements perform together.

The RCx Program is designed for a variety of facilities including, but not limited to:

Commercial

Industrial

Schools

Government

 

 

 

 

 

 

INCENTIVE STRUCTURE

Incentives for the implementation of qualified energy-saving measures follow a simple dollar per kWh or Therm installed methodology based on verified energy savings. There are two phases and payments:

  1. Audit Phase: After the site audit is complete, customers receive audit incentives based on the estimated potential savings that the audit finds, up to 75% of the cost of the audit. The remaining 25% of the audit cost are paid back through the ongoing savings of the implemented projects.
  2. Implementation Phase: Once the energy efficiency measures are completed, customers will be paid incentives based on their verified energy savings, up to the total amount of the efficiency measure costs. This allows the customer to begin reaping the benefits of the energy savings immediately.
PROJECT PHASE INCENTIVE RATE INCENTIVE DISTRIBUTION LIMITATIONS
Complete Audit $0.04/est. kWh
$0.40/est. Therm
First Incentive Payment 75% of audit cost
Implement Measures $0.04/verified kWh
$0.40/verified Therm
Second Incentive Payment All incentives are not to exceed 100% of all RCx costs
Total Incentive $0.08/kWh
$0.80/Therm
Maximum incentive is $200,000 per site per calendar year, and $400,000 per customer per calendar year combined for all incentives.

HOW TO GET STARTED

The process is simple and requires only a few steps to begin achieving the savings you deserve:

  1. Contact Enpowered to request an Opportunity Assessment. Through the Opportunity Assessment, Enpowered will determine if your building is a good candidate for an RCx project (download fact sheet)
  2. Enpowered will assist you in completing and submitting the RCx Enrollment Application and Opportunity Assessment to Focus on Energy.
  3. Once approved, schedule a comprehensive RCx Audit to be completed by Enpowered. The audit will identify the most cost-effective energy saving measures for your building and will provide you with a report that includes recommendations for implementing energy efficiency projects. Measures that are not considered RCx will be referred to the appropriate incentive program(s).

Contact Us Today and Start Saving!

Comments are closed