- Determine if your business qualifies (See Below)
- Contact us for a free assessment and additional information
Does you Business Qualify?
To participate in Auto-DR, your company must meet the following requirements:
- Be a, SCE, PG&E or SDG&E customer
- Have a monthly electrical demand of 200 kW or greater
- Have an interval meter
- Have Internet access
- Must enroll in a qualifying Demand Response Program
- Having an Energy Management Control System or Process Control System is helpful. but not required.
Automated Demand Response Technology Incentives
To help you achieve the full benefits of Auto-DR, utilities offer technology incentives that pay up to $200 per kW of verified load reduction, or up to 75% of the cost of installing and purchasing qualifying equipment, whichever is less. Your incentives will be based on the measured and verified (M&V) load reduction from your customized energy management configuration.
- Wired/wireless controls for lighting, motors, pumps, fans, process equipment, air compressors, and HVAC
- Thermostats and other devices able to receive Auto-DR signals
- Load control software and hardware and, much more